Normal Service Will Resume Shortly

Brrrrrrr. I'm not convinced about the sense in trading a Northern Hemisphere July for a Southern one. Nor is my body - that is the coldest I have ever felt on a bike. More base layers needed next time. Or more pies in the interim. Or more sunshine on race day. Feeling much better for a hot shower, soup and chips. I'm sure I will acclimatise soon and normal service with resume shortly.

Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Normal Service Will Resume Shortly ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Saturday 13 July 2013. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Normal Service Will Resume Shortly
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment